Terms and ConditionsBy accessing QMoses.com web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Return and Refund PolicyAll purchases made through QMoses website can be refunded to the Seller if the item is defected or not as described by the seller. Product can only be returned within three days of receipt and if they are not used or damaged by the buyer. To initiate product return, buyer must do that through QMoses website, by using the “Product Return” functionality in “My Order” page. And after product return has been initiated, the buyer must ship the purchased item(s) to the seller, and making sure the shipped product is registered and has a tracking number. And as soon as the item is received by the seller, the seller will make a refund to the buyer through PayLocally payment solutions.
LimitationsIn no event shall QMoses or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on QMoses' Internet site, even if QMoses or a QMoses authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and ErrataWe reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. If we make changes, we will notify you as required by law. We will also post the revised version of the Policy. We encourage you to review our Policy periodically
Sales Service FeeSellers list for free without paying listing fee, but they do pay 7.9% of the total item sales price. Total item price is the sum of item and shipping cost.
Any claim relating to QMoses' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington State without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.